A new conference to be held in Dublin this September will bring together leaders from top tech companies to discuss how to care more in business.
Addressing topics such as gender parity, diversity and inclusion, and social initiatives in the community, the Caring In Business conference aims to target the place ‘where technology meets humanity’.
With a line-up including Kelly Becker, Country President Ireland with Schneider Electric, Liam Ryan, Managing Director, SAP Ireland, and Elena Avesani, Global Sustainability Lead at Oracle, the debate will give a local and international perspective.
Here’s all you need to know.
Thursday 26th September 2019
Conrad Hotel, Dublin 2
- Kelly Becker, Country President Ireland, Schneider Electric
- Liam Ryan, Managing Director, SAP Ireland
- Tony O’Malley, Head of Fujitsu Ireland
- Kathryn Baddeley, Head of CSR UK & Ireland, Cisco Systems
- Elena Avesani, Global Sustainability Lead, Oracle
- Dunja Heinrich, Director of Human Resources EMEA, Red Hat
- Amy Wendel, Global Head of Corporate Responsibility, LogMeIn
- Maria Dillon, Director HR EMEA, DocuSign
- Ciara Keane, Employee Experience Specialist, Google
- Benoit Beaufils, Business Humanizer and Co-Founder, Innate Motion
- Nicole Thompson, Head of Social Innovation, Hitachi Vantara
- Michael Evason, Corporate Citizenship Manager, Europe, IBM
- Marta Jakowczyk, Take Back & Recovery Ops Program Mgr EMEA, HP
- Sarah Atkinson, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Micro Focus
- Stuart Poore, Director of Sustainability and Government Affairs, Canon
‘The conference focus is on how Caring in Business is the future of business and is dedicated to the tech sector. The three main themes of the conference are: Caring in the Workplace, Caring in the Community and Caring in the Environment’.
‘The conference is for leaders in tech to address topics within Caring in Business and includes topics such as Diversity & Inclusion and Gender Parity’.
‘It also promotes female leadership within the Tech industry from Country leaders, Global Directors of CSR, Sustainability, Social Innovation to European HR Directors’.
Tickets are €595 (including VAT) and includes Tea & Coffee, Lunch and Post Conference Networking Drinks at the Conrad Hotel.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR DAILY SLOG READERS:
30% discount for readers of The Daily Slog – use discount code: DAILYSLOG
Please enter code before entering registration details.