Fearne Cotton and Amanda Bisk announced as headliners for WellFest 2019 in association with KBC.
British broadcaster, best-selling author and founder of Happy Place Fearne Cotton has been announced as a headline presenter for WellFest 2019. She will be joined by former Australian pole vaulter turned fitness and yoga expert Amanda Bisk, amongst many others.
The health, fitness and wellness festival is the biggest and most established of its kind in Ireland and attracted 10,000 people last year.
A host of national and international stars were announced today, including:
- Broadcaster, best-selling author and founder of Happy Place Fearne Cotton
- Former Australian pole vaulter turned turned fitness and yoga expert Amanda Bisk
- American dance-fitness instructor and creator of The Sculpt Society Megan Roup
- Fitness experts Alice Liveing, Bradley Simmonds and Faisal Abdalla
- Mixed Martial Arts coach John Kavanagh
- Bestselling author and entrepreneur Ella Mills, founder of Deliciously Ella
- Fitness expert and host of the UK’s number 1 rated health and fitness podcast, Ben Coomber
- Yoga sensations Cat Meffan and Richie Norton (aka The Strength Temple)
- Dietitian Dr Megan Rossi, AKA The Gut Health Doctor
- Skin experts consultant dermatologist and author of ‘The Skin Bible’ Dr. Anjali Mahto and founder & CEO of The Skin Nerd, Jennifer Rock
- Personal trainer and yogi Tyrone Brennand (aka Be The Fittest)
- Cookbook author and one half of sister-duo Hemsley + Hemsley, Melissa Hemsley
- London Harley Street nutritionist and cookery author Rhiannon Lambert
- Best-selling cookery author and healthy food and lifestyle enthusiast Roz Purcell
- Performance psychologist Gerry Hussey
- Integrated wellness and nutritional coach Miriam Hussey
- The Mindfulness Centre
- Fitness and healthy living duo Dominic and Grainne Parker
- ‘The Natural Lifestylist’, Tony Riddle
What’s new for WellFest 2019?
KBC returns as presenting partner for the third year running with the KBC Main Stage and its newly expanded WellGood area. Boogie Bounce returns to the WellGood stage following its popularity last year along with classes and talks from a host of health and wellness ambassadors and much more.
The festival will also feature an expanded WillKids area for 2019. This will include POUND dance classes for kids, as well as Hula Hooping, yoga for kids, Dance It Out Ireland and animal movement sessions.
A further new feature this year will be the ‘Healing Zone’ featuring holistic treatments for body and mind.
Fionnualla Cleary, co-founder of WellFest, said: “It’s hard to believe how far WellFest has come since we developed the idea around our kitchen table in 2015. As four co-founders with diverse backgrounds in law, pharmacy and tech, we pooled our knowledge and passion for health and wellness and our love for events – and WellFest was born.
“Now, as we bring the top talent in the health and fitness world together for one weekend in May, we are extremely proud of how the festival has grown, and how it has scaled to become as inspirational and far-reaching as any major music festival. As we enter our fifth year now, with our strongest lineup to date, we’re really excited by what’s to come for WellFest.”
Date & Venue:
Royal Hospital Kilmainham on 11th and 12th May 2019.
Weekend and day tickets for the festival are on sale now for €79 and €49 respectively at www.wellfest.ie/festival.