The world’s largest Women in Tech Event Series is coming to Dublin on November 15th and the line-up is a stellar one.
Driving forces in the world of tech including Anne O’ Leary of Vodafone, Julie Spillane of Accenture and Barbara Mc Carthy of HubSpot, will join 30+ speakers on the day.
Here’s what you need to know.
November 15th, 2018. The Convention Centre, Dublin.
Beginning with one small conference two years ago, the series has grown rapidly, becoming the largest global Women in Tech Event.
With 30+ speakers across one day, talks include:
- Inclusive Leadership – Anne O’ Leary, Vodafone
- Engineering a Gen Z Culture – Barbara Mc Carthy, HubSpot
- The Future of Technology: How to Fuel Your Own Journey – Julie Spillane, Accenture
- Business Challenges, Tech Solutions – Caragh O’ Carroll, Fujitsu
- Creating a Lab in the Cloud – Dr. Becky Sage, Interactive Scientific
- The Backroads into Tech – Fiona O’ Brien, Lenovo
- Flexibility and the Future of Work – Ciara Garvan, WorkJuggle
Plus personal career stories and best practice diversity and inclusion strategies from Niamh Bushnell (TechIreland), Nikki Lannen (War Ducks), Furkan Karayel (Gift Oven) and Sheree Atcheson (Women Who Code).
“Women in Tech Dublin enables people and organisations to connect, learn and take action on gender diversity and inclusion. We do not shy away from controversy and we look to open people’s minds to new ideas by pushing boundaries.
Through inspirational keynotes, deep insight into tech trends and business strategy, technical classes, and career development workshops, this conference provides all the content and networking opportunities needed to flourish in the tech sector.”
For the full line-up of speakers and topics see here.
The Daily Slog is delighted to offer readers a 15% discount off tickets to this exciting event. To book go to www.women-in-tech-dublin.com and enter the Promo code DAILYSLOG15